© 2023 i.c.a. accounting. Proudly created with  Wix.com


Income Tax

IR3  IR4  IR7  IR9

What do you file?
It depends on your business structure.
Sole Trader  Partnership  Company  Society  Which structure suits you?
That depends how you need to conduct your business,
I can advise you on the best format to use.


Customers who owe you money

Try and avoid providing credit to your clients.
Use invoicing software to get paid immediately.
Use a mobile app to get paid into your account

If you must have debtors, review them often
to maintain a sustainable cash flow.




You need to register for GST if your annual turnover will be more than $60K.
IRD has made registration simple.
I will show you how to file on-line returns.
You can choose not to register for GST,
if you do not meet the criteria.
This might be the best option for your business.


The suppliers you have not paid.

You have the goods,but have not paid for them.
Keep an eye on your bank balance.
These accounts will need to be paid.
Try to pay the accounts when they are due.
A good reputation is important to your business.


Ace   MYOB   Xero   Thankyou Payroll

If you employ staff,a payroll system is a good idea
Payroll software is available at a reasonable cost.

You need to register with IRD as an employer. 

It is simple to file PAYE returns on line.
If you only have one or two staff members,
I can supply a Wages Register at minimal cost.

Financial Reports

Profit & Loss      Balance Sheet

Theses reports are a "snapshot"of your business.

I will help you to understand them.
I provide clients with templates for:
Cash Flow Forecasts, Depreciation Calculation,
Home Office Expenes and Vehicle Mileage.